It’s time for the Wheel Easy AGM, which will be held on Wednesday 25th November.
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic controls, the company’s directors have decided that it will not be possible to hold the AGM with the usual arrangements i.e. with an audience. This results in it not being possible to achieve the necessary quorum by attendance. However, the directors have decided that a Covid-compliant meeting and a quorum can be achieved by:
- one or more directors being physically present at the AGM, and
- extremely importantly, members appointing an attending director as their proxy to vote on their behalf on the agenda items and resolutions using the proxy form. Members may also direct their proxy to vote in specific ways using the voting form provided.
Please note that a failure to meet the quorum requirements as a result of members not appointing proxies will lead to the adjournment of the AGM and its continuation at a subsequent meeting where a quorum must be achieved. This could lead to difficulties given the lateness of the AGM in the calendar year due to Covid-19 issues.
It is therefore vital that members appoint a proxy to vote on their behalf.
Members should complete and return their proxy form and, if appropriate, their voting form either online or to the address on the voting form. In addition, members are requested to submit any matters they would like their directors to consider both before and at the AGM.
You can find all of the AGM details and documents below. In particular, please read the Notice of AGM as it:
- gives the important dates and times for proxy instruction submissions;
- describes how to make these submissions, and
- tells you how to submit any items for Any Other Business.
Treasurer’s Note: Due to the Covid restrictions it has not possible for the Examination to take place yet as it would mean exchanging paperwork between the Treasurer and Examiner. We would hope for the Examination to take place shortly, after which the financial statement will be reissued with the Examiner’s statement. Please raise any questions or comments on the accounts by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be forwarded to the Treasurer for response.