Then why not
CYCLE AWAY DAYS ARRANGED
Wednesday 19th April - Away Day with Kevin and Colin -
Arrangements to follow
Other 2017 Awayday Rides
With the Summer fast approaching we thought it would be helpful to let everyone have the dates for the rides over the next 6 months as we know everyones diary gets full up with holidays etc. The dates for the rides are all Wednesdays as follows:-
The rides all start at 9.30am at various locations.
July 2nd 100 mile ride - Dave S
CYCLE HOLIDAYS ARRANGED
WHEEL EASY TOUR TO HUNGARY - 9TH -16TH MAYAt the moment there are 9 of us from wheel easy going to Hungary with my sons cycle tour company.The route is an undulting one in the lake Balaton region. A stunning area of Hungary. If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or my son at simply cycling slovenia. All of the folks going on this trip have been at least on 4 of the previous trips. They are that good!
WHEEL EASY TOUR TO GERMANY - JUNE 2017. Contact Diane Waters, details below.
Following 4 very successful Wheel Easy tours along the Danube from Passau to Vienna 2013, the Moselle/Rhine 2014, Bavarian Lakes 2015 and the River Elbe from Wittenburg to Dresden, Germany 2016, I am delighted to announce details of our 5th tour with Mercurio Bike Travel, along the River Danube from Ulm to Regensburg in June 2017.
An outline of the tour is as follows:-
- The tour will run from Sunday 25 June to Saturday 1 July 2017, (7 days / 6 nights).
- Mercurio will meet us from Munich Airport for our transfer to our hotel in Ulm, where we will start cycling on Monday. The Mercurio tour will finish in Regensburg after breakfast on Saturday 1 July, where Muercurio will transfer us back to Munich Airport for our flight home.
- We cycle at a relaxed pace, set by our ride leader Andre, daily mileage is between 19 and 41 miles, as there are other activities planned for each day, such as a guided tour or a visit to local place of interest.
- Cycle along dedicated cycle paths or quiet roads, admiring the beautiful scenery through the region.
- Mercurio provide us with bikes and pannier bags, and transport our luggage from hotel to hotel, so we only need to carry our daily needs, such as camera, sun cream, waterproofs, etc., in the pannier bag.
- Overnight stays are in very comfortable hotels and guest houses.
- All trips and meals are included in the Mercurio price - the only extras we pay for are drinks.
- The cost is £955 per person sharing a double/twin room, with a supplement of £140 for a single room occupancy.
- The best way of getting to and from the region is by flying easyJet from Manchester to Munich. Each person will be responsible for booking their own airline tickets. Unfortunately, neither airline companies have their flight details and prices on the website yet.
- Transport arrangements to get to and from the Airport will be decided nearer the time, (it could be car sharing, minibus or train).
- For those not in a rush to return home, there is the opportunity to stay on in Regensburg for a few extra days to explore the beautiful area and surrounding countryside. We would then have to make our own arrangements to return to Munich Airport.
- For more information visit www.mercurio-bike-travel.com
- Provided we have a minimum of 10 in our group by Christmas, this will be a Wheel Easy only tour. The maximum number we can take is 15.
- If you are interested or have any further questions, please contact Diane Waters, either by email:- email@example.com, or mobile:- 07809 063303.
All rides are at your own risk. Please ensure that you have your own third party insurance (check your house insurance) and consider CTC membership.